HW: Huw Lloyd Langton (diamond geezer)

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Wed Jan 10 18:56:34 EST 2001

In a message dated 1/10/01 6:48:50 PM, dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

<<

As for personality - again like others have said - great guy. I met him a
good number of times in the eighties: at Hawkwind gigs (backstage in Glasgow
84 being particularly memorable), at LLG gigs, and at Hawkon - where we
chatted for most of the afternoon.

===
a small anecdote:
8/77...saw a widowmaker soundcheck at the whiskey a-go-go; didnt talk to him
but talked to the singer. they were all pleasant enough folx.
i went outside for a smoke and some kid asked me if i was in the band....
but no, my friend and i couldnt see the show, 'cause we were in my uncle's
car and he forbade us to go to the sunset strip after dark.

still have the press kit if anyone wants to buy it....

"<>"