HW: Astoria party pics

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Wed Jan 10 19:01:49 EST 2001

Hi folks,

I scanned and uploaded some of the pics I've took during the after show
party and the hotel party. You can find them on my homepage
(http://www.d-rider.de then ->Misc->What's New).

Now for something completely different:
Do you think I'll come into trouble if I include some kind of archive of
all the various tabs, chords etc. that various listmembers contributed in
the past (and hopefully will in the future)? I think it would be great if
such a thing existed (searching through the BOC-L archives can get very
tiresome).

(c)IAO

                         D+R

np: live tape from the HW Astoria gig

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"
                                         Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de          denis at d-rider.de