HW: Does anyone have tab or score for Hurry On Sundown?

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Wed Jan 10 19:53:56 EST 2001

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:14:13 -0000, Kevin Perry <kevin.perry at VIRGIN.NET> wrote:
>I have my own Web server - just how much space would you like :-)

The version of "Psi Power" (by one of my former bands) that I just encoded
runs a little over 6MB.  Would that fit?  And still leave room for the
Starfield version of "Space Is Deep" ... hint, hint ;^)?

Nice version of "Hurry On Sundown" ... sounds almost exactly like I'd
imagine the early-90s (trio) Hawkwind lineup doing it.  Very Brock-ish fuzz
guitar sound, but I'll admit to being prejudiced against the use of a drum
machine (I'd rather hear mediocre-to-bad human drumming than a precisely
mechanical drum machine, but that's just me).  Quite clean-sounding - was
it mostly/entirely recorded direct-to-computer or digital recorder?

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com