HW: Astoria party pics

Sami Nurmela snurmela at UTU.FI
Thu Jan 11 02:13:18 EST 2001

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Denis Regenbrecht wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I scanned and uploaded some of the pics I've took during the after show
> party and the hotel party. You can find them on my homepage
> (http://www.d-rider.de then ->Misc->What's New).

Really great, thanks for the pics! When all the hotel reservation stuff
was going on this list, I was playing with the thought of flying to
London just to see Hawkwind (for first time!) and meet all
these BOC-L'ers at the same time, and now I reallyreallyreally regret I
didn't...
Having just re-joined the list after a few years break I had no idea
there were so many members with the band at this time - Blake,
Lloyd-Langton and Bainbridge were a complete surprise for me...
Pardon  my ignorance, but was this a special gig, or do they regularly
tour with this big line-up?
sami nurmela - sami.nurmela at utu.fi
Finland