HW: Live In Space 1990

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 11 16:58:53 EST 2001

Greeting Hawkfans!

I was just digging through my Hawkdiscs and found one I have not listened to
for a while....

Live In Space 1990 - Italian bootleg

This is a nice crisp SBD recording w/ Bridgett. Way better sound quality
than ANY of the live Voiceprint recordings.....

I was looking for this for a long time and found it in a store in St. Pete
for $2.99. Yep!

The only problem is there are no graffix.

I have 2 requests:

1) Could someone tell me what show this is from?
2) Could some kind soul scan the graffix and email them   to me?

Thanx!

Darrin

PS For you BOC fans: Cities On Flame was playing on "That '70's Show" the
other night ")

PSS Has Mike Coleman fallen of the Edge again? Please tell him to get in
touch w/ me if he surfaces.