BOC: Cultosaurus Erectus Question

Erebus erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Thu Jan 11 20:52:18 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hall, Russell J" <russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 4:18 AM
Subject: BOC: Cultosaurus Erectus Question

> I have (I believe) the re-released copy of Cultosaurus Erectus sitting on
my
> stereo, still in its shrinkwrap - fresh from CDNow.
>
> Is there anyway of telling if this is indeed the 'new' remastered version
of
> the CD?  (That is, before I open it and thus cannot return it)  It looks
> identical to the old one with the exception of the "Made in Holland"
sticker
> on it.
>
> Thanks

The remaster of Cultosaurus was released on Sony Rewind. The CD itself  is
orange, the original album art is restored (pics of a boy and girl beside
some dino bones at the American Museum of Natural History), and the downbeat
in Deadline is restored.

They also used a jewel case with a clear back, which portrays the famous
Cultosaurus Erectus, if your CD has this (which you should be able to tell
without opening it) then you have the remaster.
Also, the jewel case sides are Blue, with BOC written in black, and CE
written in white. The original CD was released with the generic Columbia Red
on White lettering.