HW: Astoria

John Majka jmajka2 at HOME.COM
Sat Jan 13 12:26:15 EST 2001

I fear our comments on the list here may have had something to do with Huw
not playing with HW at the Astoria.  I'm sure he was just having an off
night at the Hawkestra gig, because he's really an amazing guitar player,
and his most recent stuff shows as much.  He hasn't lost a bit of skill over
the years.
John Majka