HW: Live In Space 1990

Darrin McKeehen dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 13 13:15:26 EST 2001

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Darrin McKeehen wrote:

=> I was just digging through my Hawkdiscs and found one I have not listened
to for a while....

=> Live In Space 1990 - Italian bootleg

=> The only problem is there are no graffix.

=> 2) Could some kind soul scan the graffix and email them to me?

Unless I'm mixing this up with another CD, this has no graphics.  It came
with a companion book.

Cheers,

Paul.

You are correct, sir. I remembered seeing in the Illustrated Collectors
Guide. I should have taken the time to look it up again before I posted.

Thanx to Bernard as well for the date and location info!

Am I correct to think that this is a bootleg?

What was the companion book that it came with?

Is it worth seeking out?

Anyone got an extra?

Thanx again!

Darrin