an ozrics question

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Sat Jan 13 15:24:31 EST 2001

>> P.S. Snapper had just got the whole Ozrics back catalogue too but I
believe the Ozrics got to take that with them. Does anyone know that for
sure?

According to the Ozrics management Snapper have the complete back catalogue
from Curious Corn back and including the very fist 6 Ozrics albums that
originally came out on cassette before coming out on CD on the old Ozrics
Dovetail label (these first 6 came out in the 'Vitimin Enhanced' limited box
set for a short time). Both 'Waterfall Cities' & 'Hidden Step' are on the
new Ozrics label Stretchy Records. I was told that Ozrics get the rights to
their back catalogue from Snapper at the end of 2001 but I can not verify
this fact.

Richard
Cranium Music
http://www.cranium.co.nz