Sweet Smoke Festival Holland 96

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Sat Jan 13 23:04:54 EST 2001

I received a tape of this show (pretty cool!) and I've transferred it to
cdr, but I'm wondering about the date.  My tape says "9/7/96" so I'm not
sure if that's Sept 7 1996 or possibly July 9 1996.

Anybody got the exact date?  Those numbered dates are always so confusing
unless you've got a few of them (so that chance are at least one of the
numbers is greater than 12....)

The show is decent, about 70 minutes in all.  The band is having technical
equipment problems especially on the last song "Assassins of Allah" where it
sounds like the amp is cutting out.  But still a good show with Ron Tree
having a large part of the spotlight.

Thanks for any help,

Bryan Young
Saskatchewan, Canada