HW: Marc Bolan AVI or MPG

Steve Litchfield slitchfield at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Mon Jan 15 04:51:00 EST 2001

Still working on building my own personal HW DVD... 8-)

Is there anyone out there who has a good quality version of the Marc Bolan
video clip AND has the facility to capture it to an AVI or MPG file?

My own version is appallingly jumpy, probably because it's a copy of a
copy of a copy etc.

I really am a sad so and so - I'm even going to try putting a sequence of
the early 70s film footage without sound (lousy quality images as well) to
some remastered Space Ritual.... All good clean fun!

Steve