OFF: Gov't Mule

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Jan 15 07:27:17 EST 2001

Paul Wrote:
> Do you have the Halloween '98 moe. show?  I only have that on cassette,
> and would like to get a CD-R copy.  "Smokin'" Joe Bonomasso(sp?) guests
> with them during the gig.  Now talk about hot guitar!

I haven't heard this, but a few of us on the list got to see Joe Bonomassa
guest with BOC for the encore in New Hartford, NY, outside of Utica, his
hometown. He played "Slow Down" on Allen's guitar and traded some amazing
licks with Buck. Joe's solo gigs are pretty impressive as well. He has a new
album out on a major label, but I haven't heard it yet.

Brian