HW: Sonic Assassins comic for trade

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Jan 20 09:02:04 EST 2001

In a message dated 1/20/01 5:37:34 AM, christmu at EUNET.NO writes:

<< I have a spare color copy of the "Codename Hawkwind: Sonic Assassins" comic
that rab in Frendz in the early 70s for trade for a  HW tape. If anyone is
interested let me know.

Chr.

Dear Christian,
        Hello, Eli Friedman here. How are you? I would be interested in a
trade for the comic. I have a number of Hawkwind shows on video, which I am
able to make high quality copies in either NTSC or PAL video formats. I have
several shows from the US 1997 tour, including Strange Daze festival with
guest Nik Turner, as well as New York and Chicago from this tour. I also have
some videos from Nik Turner's 1994 tour. I would offer you videos of two
shows for the comic. Let me know if this is of any interest to you. I do also
have a small handful of good audio tapes, but I think the videos are more
special. I'll look forward to hearing from you. Yours truly, Eli Friedman