HW: Total Rock

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Sun Jan 21 07:22:27 EST 2001

I'm going to try and listen to the show through realplayer while trying to
record it using cool edit pro, but i have a max of 4k a second download
speed so it will be interesting to see what happens. IS there any other ways
of recording music streamed straight to your pc???

colm

ICQ: 62753543