Westone Thunder 1 - (was: Dave Grinning)

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Mon Jan 22 04:11:56 EST 2001

> >>You'll need 2 pics then, cos the main guitar during that period was the
> >>Thunder 1 (IIRC Harvey Bainbridge had a Thunder 1 bass too) but Huw used
> >>a Westone Concord on Utopia on the Choose Your Masques tour.
> >
> >Harvey used an Fender P bass most of the time AFAIK.
>
> Knew I'd seen it somewhere - there's a pic of Harvey complete with
> Westone bass inside the Sonic Attack tour program

Sadly, I imagine that this isn't going to make the Thunder 1 wildly
collectable (and thus valuable).  One day though, it will be - then I'll
have a fortune sitting under my bed...  BWAHAHAHAA!!!

Ahem.  Sorry.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.