BOC: New Song and Album News

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jan 23 10:36:37 EST 2001

Got this info from CultJacket, who I think used to be on BOC-L, if briefly.
It concerns a new tune, "Dance On Stilts"- which has been played live, as
well as some reworked songs from the past that will be on the upcoming
album.

Looks like Buck took a page from Al's book and found some lost gems to spice
up a new album.... Would anyone who has the Archive Series care to comment
on "Stone of Love" and "Here Comes That Feeling"?

Brian

>From: CultJacket at aol.com

[...]