OFF : Where's the cheapest blank audio discs?

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jan 23 16:27:27 EST 2001

In article <7RhBKBAUVeb6EwP9 at hermit0.demon.co.uk>, Nick Medford
<nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK> writes

>Hope you get better service from them than I've had. I ordered two CDs
>which were described as 'in stock, will be sent out within 5 days'. THREE
>MONTHS later I'm still waiting. I know they haven't forgotten- every
>couple of weeks they send me a cheery email to say they're still waiting for
>the items to come into stock. Harrumph.

Really? uh-oh. I've already had a "thanks for your order. not *actually*
in stock, but you know, on their way, like" e-mail.

Still, I can pick a few up at 50p a pop from Woolies now, while I'm
waiting. cheers Cap.
--
Jon