books?

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Tue Jan 23 18:42:35 EST 2001

A good source is www.alibris.com <http://www.alibris.com>

I purchased the Time of the Hawklords book there and paid around $9 or $10.

Dr. Dan

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Arin Komins [SMTP:akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU]
        Sent:   Tuesday, January 23, 2001 3:35 PM
        To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
        Subject:        HW: books?

        Hey folks,

        What books are out there about hawkwind?

        I know about the Butterworth duo/trilogy, Kris's
        This is Hawkwind, Do not Panic book, and the Illustrated Guide to
        collecting Hawkwind.

        ...and I know Adrian is putting one out.

        Are there any others?

        What are the Bob Calvert poem collections called?

        (...and does anyone have any idea where I can track any of these
down?
        ebay, abebooks, and bibliofind haven't been of much use.)

        Thanks!

        Arin
        Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
        Web Systems Administrator
        University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
        1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559