OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 23 21:09:59 EST 2001

William,
I'd be interested in hearing more about this.
I watched most of the Stranger series and I just never got it. As a matter of
fact, some of them are painful to watch. but just like Hawkwind related
stuff, I'm always interested in Dr. Who related stuff, especially if it has a
HW soundtrack....too cool
bob

In a message dated 1/23/01 8:16:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
writes:

> I'm also working on an independent video based on Doctor Who. Anyone who
> knows the videos by BBV (The Stranger, Auton, PROBE) & Reeltime (Downtime,
> Mindgame) will know what I mean. I'd love to use music for that as well?
It's