OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who

Maxine Wesley maxine.wesley at PORT.AC.UK
Thu Jan 25 12:08:25 EST 2001

Date sent:              Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:17:41 +0000
From:                   Layla Thompson <lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK>
Subject:                Re: OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who

> Hiya, I just joined the mailing list. And I don't know why everyone is suddenly talking about Dr Who??
>
> I don't quite understand what bearing it has on our Hawklords??????

Apart from Dr Who being a Timelord...virtually nothing.

Perhaps we should compile a list of newsgroups to consider
redirecting our OFF: subject headers to - I have found a few that
might be appropriate (see below)

alt.aliens
alt.aliens.they-are-here
alt.fan.samantha-fox
alt.floors.uk
alt.marketplace.books.sf
alt.music.arabic
alt.my.head.hurts
alt.newbie
alt.overlords
alt.quit.smoking.support
alt.religion.wombat
alt.sci.time-travel
alt.silly-group.radish-therapy
alt.society.zeitgeist
alt.startrek.vs.babylon5
alt.startrek.vs.dr-who
alt.support.alzheimers
alt.support.attn.defecit
alt.support.attn.defecit.mates
alt.support.jack-strap
alt.support.narcolepsy
alt.surrealism
alt.test.my.new.group
alt.thebird.hippie
alt.thinking.hurts
alt.toilet.paper.2-ply
alt.tv.babylon-5
alt.ufo.reports
alt.video.tape-trading.pal
alt.videos.bootlegs
alt.women.shesaid
alt.unix.wizards
alt.video.bootlegs
cl.gruppen.geworkshaften (?)
de.rec.sf.babylon5.misc
hawaii.nortle
info.grass.programmer
it.media.tv.fantacienza
microsoft.public.multimedia.directx.dshow.programming
pl.re.fantasyka.babylon5
rec.arts.comics.alternatives
rec.arts.drwho
rec.arts/sf.reviews
rec.audio.high-end
rec.aviation.stories
rec.collecting.bottles.beer
rec.drugs.cannabis
rec.drugs.chemistry
rec.drugs.psychedelic
rec.drugs.smart
rec.food.drink.beer
rec.music.makers.guitar
rec.pets.cats.rescue
rec.travel.budget.backpack
sci.astro.amateur
sci.cryonics
sci-med.cannabis
sci.med.diseases.mental.autism
sci.med.midwifery
sci.physics
slo.punks
soc.culture.palestine
soc.ord.rotary-club
soc.retirement
talk.politics.mideast
uk.adverts.other
uk.politics.drugs
uk.rec.bodybuilding

> Could someone help me out here, please?.....

It happens from time to time around here. Small numbers of us
stray off topic - it's down to our age and concentrational ability...

HTH

M at xine