OFF: Re: HW: Question for Dave regarding use of music for Dr. Who

Layla Thompson lthompson3 at UCLAN.AC.UK
Fri Jan 26 06:56:05 EST 2001

I don't have a problem with Dr Who, I was always a bit of a fan of that myself!! It's just that when I first signed on, I was sent a mail of the 'rules and regulations' and in it it said that if anyone started to talk about an unrelated subject, the message would just be deleted, and therefore not be sent to the people on the mailing list. So I got a tad confused......