BOC: Re: Agents of BOC's fortunes...

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Fri Jan 26 12:54:46 EST 2001

What broke up the continuity of Heaven forbid to my ears was that some of
the tracks (Harvest, Still Burnin) weren't produced in the same way as See
You in Black or Damaged (for example). Harvest moon suffered as a result of
that -- after all they had been kicking the song at least  c. 93 with a
handful of others. BUt still burning had Jon Rogers on bass for goodness
sakes! If they were gonna do a new album fully and right, they should have
done the material (old or not) with Danny M.( i buried my copy of HF under
a pile of CDs i enjoy listening to at the moment, so i cant check.)

INteresting pairing: the Jam on tour with BOC in 77/78.
DO you think management ever reallllly knew who BOC could tour alongside?

and why was BOC ever happy with Steve Schenck?

supergroovalisticprosifunckstication,
Jason
NP: Einsturzende neubaten - Ende Neu