OFF: Re: semi Hawkwind cover

Fri Jan 26 18:56:48 EST 2001

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Nick Medford wrote:

> Re. Supergrass: funnily enough I saw some video footage of them live at
> Glastonbury the other night (a mate of mine likes them) and I have to say
> they do have a pretty powerful live sound. But I found that big hit of
> theirs ("we are young, we are free..") so irritating that I still find it
> hard to give 'em the benefit of the doubt.

        I really loathed that song with a passion when it was all over the
radio. My borther had to really try to get me to even listen to the
following album but there is actually some dedent stuff on there as far as
guitar pop goes. `Richard III' particularly. Still not going to buy
anything of theirs though. Yours,
                                  Jon

ObTapeofLP: ST37 - _Glare_
--