HW:---More Blah Blah

Fri Jan 26 19:55:37 EST 2001

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Mike Coleman helpfully provided me with lots of
info among which was the following:

> > 4) on a comp. called, I think, _The Best of Lemmy_, there are two
> > tracks by Lemmy and the Upsetters. One of them is a marvellous `Blue
> > Suede Shoes', but I can't remember what the other is. Does anyone
> > know, and can they tell me when these were recorded and whether they
> > were issued elsewhere before that comp.
>
> The other track is "Paradise"....which, opinion on table, if anything IAN
> could
> smell of fish....this could....need strong brew and loudspeakers to
> compensate......"Blue Suede Ufoshoes" is a smoker, and sure inspires me to
> get some blinking footgear..........the tracks (I THINK) are both on a CD
> called the "Last Temptation Of Elvis" by Mick Green and the PIRATES....if
> anyone cares to blast me for improper info...do so....but sell me your
> copy....PLEASE!!!!???

        I can't find any trace of this album but that could just be
Allmusic being lousy. Can anyone confirm this title and if they camn can
they also provide a release date? Thanks a lot for the help; next batch of
questions should be the last for this update, yours,
                                                     Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |