OFF; Time to Move to Utah

Andy Gilham email at ANDYGILHAM.COM
Sat Jan 27 08:48:12 EST 2001

The remaining members of Queen do play occasionally, for fun rather than for
money, I guess.  They were sampled on a version of "We Will Rock You" by boy
band Five, and made at least one live appearance with them, for instance.
But unless they slipped under my radar somehow, they're not going out
touring like "Lynyrd Skynyrd."

At the Freddie benefit gig, though, I did get the impression that several of
the guest singers thought they were audtioning as his replacement (esp. Nuno
Bettancourt [sp?] from Extreme).

-- Andy

www.andygilham.com