HW: New(ish) song

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Sat Jan 27 09:25:22 EST 2001

Hi again Mick

At 14:14 27.01.2001 +0000, you wrote:

>I'm pretty sure they only played twice - the mid-day and evening >gigs.
After the evening gig there was a firework display and a sort >of 'disco'
in the large tent which the gig was held in. In the >early hours of the
morning I went back to my tent some other people >near me had a very loud
music sytem playing. Apparently some local >people complained and they had
to turn it down. I was awake nearly >all night and HW didn't play during
that time.

Thanks for your very detailed explanations
But.... please find here some words of a fan who wrote to me a couple of
days after that special event

They played three times. immediately after the eclipse, in the evening, and
again at 1:30am.
We would be interested in obtaining tapes of this event ourselves, but do
not have any material to exchange.
regards,
baz

His e-mail address is: roger at strangeness42.freeserve.co.uk

I am really not sure what happened that day....

cheers
Bernhard