HW: totalrock

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Sat Jan 27 18:30:37 EST 2001

Got it!  Well, I think so.  I'll have to listen to it all again
before I can say how many dropouts.  Didn't hear any in a few
spot-checks though :-)  And damn, it was as wonderful the second
time around as it was on the night!

(I spent the 40 minutes reading everyone's posts about the
gig/parties/..., which I've been too busy to more than dip my
toes into up till now, to remind me how amazing it all was.
Perfect!)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Interviewer: You've been looking at the stars all your life:
Is there anything in astrology?
Arthur C. Clarke: It's utter nonsense.  But I'm a Sagittarius,
so I'm naturally skeptical.