Agents of BOC's fortunes...

Sun Jan 28 18:03:03 EST 2001

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Andy Gilham wrote:

> I still remember an interview circa 1980, when they said, of MIRRORS, they
> were deliberately trying to produce their answer to Fleetwood Mac's
> RUMOURS...

        I'm so glad that's not just my imagination. Because `Lonely
Teardrops' really is a Fleetwood Mac song, isn't it? In every way except
the actual, I mean. Mmm. If it wasn't for `The Vigil', well, I'd have more
problems with that album than anything else BOC recorded. As it is _Club
Ninja_ can retain its bottom ranking... Yours,
                                                Jon

ObMusic: Das Ludicroix - `Time Wounds All Heels Pt. 1'

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |