HW: Simon House interview

Sun Jan 28 18:05:25 EST 2001

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Nick Medford wrote:

> When are Simon House's answers to the cyber-interview going to go up on
> www.hawkwind.com? Unfortunately I missed the deadline for sending a
> question, but I'm still very curious to see what this most enigmatic of Hawks
> has to say for himself.

        From the sleeve of Anubian Lights's _The Eternal Sky_:

        "Simon House: electric violin, hiding"

        Says it all really. I remember when I read the _EpochEclipse_
booklet and they were quoting Sinon about the 50%KLF remix of `Silver
Machine' and I was so amazed they'd got him to say anything it took me a
day to wonder why they were asking someone who had nothing to with
it... Yours,
             Jon
--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)         jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk   |