OFF: Porcupine Tree Dates

Sun Jan 28 19:31:23 EST 2001

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001, Chris Raymond wrote:

> I may be wrong, but the "darker and experimental" refers to the new
> album that they are starting to record now. Also they will be releasing
> other stuff to the fans on a mail order label. Also, new No-Man and new
> IEM are being released soon.

        Oh, are they recording now as well? Excellent! I withdraw my
reservations then. Good lord they're working hard these days aren't they?

        I knew about the new IEM and this is a very good thing though I
want to know if it will have `Escalator to Christmas' on it before I break
down and buy that on 12". Yours,
                                 Jon