HW: undeground zero and family tree

Carl Edlund Anderson scylding at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 29 17:30:23 EST 2001

>On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Alissa wrote:
>:Today I received Best of Hawkwind Friends an Relations. It has a wonderful
>:track by the band Underground Zero but I don't know nothing about them. Is
>:there any info available?
>
>See:
>http://users.powernet.co.uk/rix/

Great band. I got the Never Reach the Stars LP from someone on the
list, but don't have it with me just now (nor an LP player, for that
matter!). I think "Canes Venatici" on the HW Friends and Relations
album is one of their best, though.

I really have to get their self-made compilation CD sometime ...

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson