What a day !

g.m.wright g.m.wright at TINYONLINE.CO.UK
Tue Jan 30 14:27:14 EST 2001

geoff wright
g.m.wright at tinyonline.co.uk
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Colm McWilliams <cmcwilliams at CIL.CO.UK>
    To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
    Date: 30 January 2001 09:19
    Subject: Re: What a day !

    hi geoff
    Sounds like a cool shop, where is it in the uk??

    cheers

    colm

    St Bennidects Street - Norwich, other albums are a bit expensive, but right now there's quite a few. I know they've got a copy of hawkfan12 + inserts, but want £75 for it! I think I just got lucky on the albums I got & especially lucky on the other stuff.

    Cheers

        Geoff