HW: family tree tracklist

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jan 30 18:00:03 EST 2001

In message <5.0.2.1.0.20010130221233.02acc330 at kommsrv.rz.unibw-
muenchen.de>, Denis Regenbrecht <denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-
MUENCHEN.DE> writes

>np: Roger Waters, "In The Flesh"

Is this worth getting? I saw one of the shows in the States last year. To be
honest I only went 'cos I was in San Antonio for a few days and purely by
chance discovered RW was playing there, and as a lapsed fan of the old
Floyd stuff I thought there were probably worse ways to spend an evening in
a foreign city. (Also, I'd always been curious to see a big American stadium
show, although the arena wasn't *that* big as it turned out). Anyway I
thought the show was excellent, exceeded my expectations, but whether it
would work without the visuals (i.e. as a live album) I don't know. What say
you?
--
Nick Medford