OFF: Lemmy Interview (a little comment, here)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Wed Jan 31 08:47:51 EST 2001

Grakkl (FAA) wrote:

> P.S.  Little comment here about the excellent Scott H.-Lemmy interview on
> www.aural-innovations.com?

Yes it was very interesting- especially when he reminisced about his pre-HW
days and his dealings with the record industry (and his comment about the
guy from SONY and Mariah Carey was hilarious!)

>From the interview:
>(We had quite a diversion here and Lemmy gave his opinions about gourmet
>cooking, modern art, and wine. Quite some good laughs.)

I would have loved to have seen this info included as a sidebar or printed
separately as a second part to the interview. Lemmy on modern art! :-)

Brian