Fw: HW:TotalRock

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIE.CO.UK
Sun Jan 28 03:25:49 EST 2001

Hi,

The DOOM & CO show is normally repeated early on Sunday mornings.
I managed to video the show via Sky Digital channel 950.
The video consists of a blue information screen with alternating
information messages but at least I have got the music onto a UK type video.
The sound quality is probably better than reasonable, not fantastic.
This could be the strangest audio recording I have ever done. Anybody got
any ideas how I could convert it down to an audio cassette as my car is not
fitted with a video player.

Mark