musical melting pot (was Re: BOC: Finding lyrics)

Scruton, Jason GG3757 at DFA.STATE.NY.US
Mon Jul 2 15:21:37 EDT 2001

Dance the Night Away, speaking of melting(?), feels like Debbie Denise but
done from A.Lanier's pov with the whole waiting at home while out rolling
with one's band. A lil more haunting, but I think that its just as much due
to the unfamiliarity of Allen's singing and the non-production of the demo
track as it is the song itself.

It would be a cool  venture, and probably one that wont' result in money
loss, if BOC authorized Bolle to do a "Bolle's Picks" bootleg series of the
shows he has (and the band member's show archives too)  akin to the
collector series that King Crim has of bootlegged shows gone by.

I think we would all want the complete Live in the west, given the two
samples on T&M alone.
What are the rest of the tracks on the album/tape by the way?

the limo man kept on driving,
Jason