HW: What The...

Neil Ward Neil at FAWE.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Jul 3 08:52:45 EDT 2001

So, Keith, you admit to watching 'Coronation Street' then do you???

I presume this is simply to worship the spirits of the one known as
Khenbaaarloooooo, and not because you are an incurable soap fan.

Neil.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Captain Bl at ck" <starfield at SUPANET.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 8:16 PM
Subject: HW: What The...

There I was, sipping a 'bina and watching the adbreak in between Coronation
Street, and there's this Kit Kat advert on, featuring folks like Lawrence
Llewelyn Bowen having a haircut, Bernard Manning talking romantically about
his mother-in-law, and all the way through there's a string section playing
on the soundtrack.

Then right at the end, there's Lemmy playing the violin.

No joke.