HW: Pete Frame's Hawkwind Family Tree

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Tue Jul 3 17:27:20 EDT 2001

I think this originally came with the first few thousand copies of the PXR5
LP. I scanned it from the 'Never Ending Story of the Psychedelic Warlords'
book where it was split onto 2 pages. It has lots of interesting gossipy
bits of information. I'll leave the scans up at
  <www.pipeline.com/~stemfors>
for a few days. If your browser has trouble reading the file (banding) you
shouldn't have any problems downloading it and viewing it in any paint program.

Stephan