BOC: new(!) lyrics to OD'd on Life itself?

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jul 3 17:45:10 EDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, "Scruton, Jason" wrote:

>Just randomly started to look at the lyrics in the liners for T&M and did it
>surprise anyone else to read
>"the power of powers and once luminous spell"..
>and
>"Crumpled like grave cloths and hipped to the help and you've
>OD on life, life itself"

Could these be some of the infamous Quad Lines that most of us
have never heard?

If you listen carefully to the original CD (I don't have the
remasters yet *sob*) you'll hear a tinny sound that almost sounds
like a vocal. If you had the right kind of turntable, you could
hear an extra vocal track on the vinyl.

--
Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net

I can't even remember the last time someone cheated ME out of anything.
 - Yoshimo     Baldur's Gate II