OFF: Samples in music list URL

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Wed Jul 4 12:12:34 EDT 2001

Since I've contributed a big stack of these in the past (given my perchance
for a bit of industrial music), I thought I'd let y'all know about the online
database of dialogue samples used in music, found at

http://www.sloth.org/samples

My last update included some Hawkwind, Zero Gravity, Ship of Fools etc.

This all started in about '92 on alt.music.industrial (back in the days when
newsgroups were worthwhile) but it lists all types of music provided there's a
valid sample. So if you've heard a song and can't place that dialogue snippet
- check it out. There's also a contribution interface should you notice
something that isn't listed.

Tim