OFF: BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY - a plea for help

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Jul 6 21:54:22 EDT 2001

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 02:21:31 +0100, Richard Lockwood
<rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK> wrote:
>We were thinking about doing a gig where all songs would be covers of songs
>about wanking.
>
>So far we've got;
>
>Orgasm Addict (Buzzcocks)
>Turning Japanese (The Vapors)
>I Touch Myself (The Divinyls)
>Teenage Kicks (The Undertones)
>Dancing With Myself (Billy Idol)
>Get a Grip On Yourself(?) (Semisonic - new single)

Any relation to the Stranglers song of the same title?

>Another Valentines Day Wank (Beautiful South)
>Practically, anything by Ivor Biggun and the Red Nosed Burglars or Kevin
>Bloody Wilson
>
>Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Pictures of Lily (the Who)
Auto-Manipulator (Crispin Hellion Glover - great Beastie Boys parody)

hmmm ... I'm surprised I can't think of more offhand ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com