OFF: BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY - a plea for help

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Jul 6 22:23:39 EDT 2001

> >Orgasm Addict (Buzzcocks)
> >Turning Japanese (The Vapors)
> >I Touch Myself (The Divinyls)
> >Teenage Kicks (The Undertones)
> >Dancing With Myself (Billy Idol)
> >Get a Grip On Yourself(?) (Semisonic - new single)
> >Another Valentines Day Wank (Beautiful South)
> >Practically, anything by Ivor Biggun and the Red Nosed Burglars or Kevin
> >Bloody Wilson
Pictures of Lily (the Who)
Auto-Manipulator (Crispin Hellion Glover - great Beastie Boys parody)
lou reed - i'm banging on my drum (from rock & roll heart)
"My Ding a Ling" by Chuck Berry

Mr Bolts of Ungodly has suggested one or two more rather obscure ones, but
we'll stick with reasonably well known ones for now...

Any more for any more?

;-)

Cheers,

Rich.

ObTrackOnBPRF: Right To Decide - Oh, you know who...