OFF: BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY - a plea for help

Joseph Brooks jbrooks1 at HOME.COM
Sat Jul 7 10:09:57 EDT 2001

How could we not include:

Muscle of Love - Alice Cooper

...and didn't Greenday have a song.. not a fan of theirs so I dunno the
title but, it had something about "bite my lip and close my eyes, take me
away to paradise"

JB

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Automatic digest processor
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 2:00 AM
Date:    Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:20:57 -0400
From:    Bolts of Ungodly Vision <js3619 at ACMENET.NET>
Subject: Re: OFF: BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY - a plea for help

>>Pictures of Lily (the Who)
Wasn't "Happy Jack" similarly themed?

How could anyone forget "My Ding a Ling" by Chuck Berry?
heh.

------------------------------

Date:    Sat, 7 Jul 2001 03:23:39 +0100
From:    Richard Lockwood <rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK>

> >Orgasm Addict (Buzzcocks)
> >Turning Japanese (The Vapors)
> >I Touch Myself (The Divinyls)
> >Teenage Kicks (The Undertones)
> >Dancing With Myself (Billy Idol)
> >Get a Grip On Yourself(?) (Semisonic - new single)
> >Another Valentines Day Wank (Beautiful South)
> >Practically, anything by Ivor Biggun and the Red Nosed Burglars or Kevin
> >Bloody Wilson
Pictures of Lily (the Who)
Auto-Manipulator (Crispin Hellion Glover - great Beastie Boys parody)
lou reed - i'm banging on my drum (from rock & roll heart)
"My Ding a Ling" by Chuck Berry

Mr Bolts of Ungodly has suggested one or two more rather obscure ones, but
we'll stick with reasonably well known ones for now...

Any more for any more?

;-)

Cheers,

Rich.

ObTrackOnBPRF: Right To Decide - Oh, you know who...

how about `don't touch me there' by the tubes
heathcliff