OFF: setlist; SLOTERDIJK; private performance (Schillfest 2001)

SLOTERDIJK SLOTERDIJK at WEBTV.NET
Sat Jul 7 12:36:37 EDT 2001

What a wonderful night it was for a psychedelic party!!! Perfect
weather, beautiful, clear star filled skies and hydroponic variety, made
this a great show!!

I had toyed with the idea of playing here for some time, but the
opportunity just never realistically presented itself. Next time, we
will get the word out in advance, and have ourselves a nice little free
festival. For those who were here, thanks for showing up and partying
with us.

On a lark, we decided to to name the event after the first person who
showed up. That person turned out to be Jim Schill. Jim is a friend of
mine from college, and was the other half of 'Abraham Stinkin', a
project which existed from 1989-?. And thus 'Schillfest' was born......

It was a pleasure to finally have adequate sound etc..I am still
drinking coffee in an attempt to bring some clarity to my senses...

Peace, Mike Burro

setlist:

space intro>The Thunderbirds>
monologue> Uranium Zone
Hassan I Sabha (Assassins of Allah)
Fred Goldman's Mustache
Integration
Iron Lung
Golden Void

* Sloterdijk I ( joined by Rob Baker on guitar)

www.mp3.com/sloterdijk