HW:signing off

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sat Jul 7 17:06:42 EDT 2001

Sorry guys and dolls,
but I'm fed up with getting up at 7am every saturdaymorning and cleaning up my e-mails till 10am
(I can only read and reply during weekends,due to work)
After cleening up I don't have to courage and taste to reply to the ones that interest me.
This used to be a very nice discussion group but I'm really fed up with it.
All the crap that appears on it?

Anyway,have all the fun in the future and I'll keep the personal contacts for the future.(Bernie,Arin,etc....)
For those concerned,I'll be at Canterbury(wouldn't miss it for the world)

This is the end my friend,my beautiful friend.

best wishes
filip hawknut