OFF: BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY - a plea for help

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Sun Jul 8 21:34:16 EDT 2001

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 02:21:31AM +0100, Richard Lockwood wrote:
> We were thinking about doing a gig where all songs would be covers of songs
> about wanking.

She Bop (Cyndi Lauper)

I can't think of any offhand, but it's hard to imagine Sparks
*not* having done such a song :-)  Likewise Cheap Trick.

And arguably All I Have to Do is Dream (Everly Bros).  It could
be more innocent, but if you sing it in this context, nobody'll
fail to get it...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
necessarily a good idea.