BOC / HW: Test - ignore

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Jul 9 01:46:18 EDT 2001

> > 6. The lovely Gillian did me the great honour the other day of agreeing
> > become Mrs Lockwood.  There's a picture of the most beautiful woman in
the
> > world
>
> Congrats! She's a doll!!

Many thanks!  (I think so!)  :-)

> > 7.  Since I've been living with the aforementioned Gillian, my stereo
seems
> > to have developed a major fault.  I can be listening to "Quark,
Strangeness
> > and Charm", then I go to make Gill a coffee.  I get back into the living
> > room and discover that the stereo has mysteriously retuned itself to
> > "Dancing Through The 80's With 'Disco' Bloody Danny Petroni".  If anyone
has
> > any ideas for a fix, they'd be much appreciated.
> >
> I would suggest that anytime you leave the room, you take the lovely
Gillian
> with you, as the spirits that are futzing with the stereo are EVIL
> INCARNATE!!!!! It wouldn't do to leave her unprotected.
> To exorcise them, I would suggest a complete playing of all Hawkwind and
BOC
> music at full volume. The sonic onslaught of such superb music will drive
> away any evil (disco) spirits. Always works for me!

Right - I'll try that.  I suppose I'd better do it all in chronological
order just to be on the safe side.  Then maybe the ghosts of Chaka Khan and
Anita Ward will begone!  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.