BRAIN: The Surgeons in Raleigh

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Mon Jul 9 09:50:24 EDT 2001

> >>Curse of the Hidden Mirrors??
> >>Oh my god. That is.... well,..... unF*ckingbelievable. wow. Lucky you!:)

Indeed!

> >By the way , who sang? did dave Play the guitar on this tune?
>
> Albert sang and played guitar, IIRC, Deb was on drums and Dave
> was on bass.

> Again IIRC, Dave played guitar on D&S and tR&tB. And another tune
> or two, but it's all a mite fuzzy. ;)

Wow - so does Deb do the "Joe Bouchard bass break" at the end of tR&tB?

Man, I wish the tBS could find a gig up here in Boston (according to
Deb, they've had no luck dealing with a venue that has a clue - don't
know where they've tried to play though now that Mama Kin is gone).
Love to see them again (and wouldn't mind jamming with 'em on bass if
they want to create that "wall of guitar" sound of years gone by...).

John