BRAIN: The Surgeons in Raleigh

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Jul 9 10:54:15 EDT 2001

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, John A. Swartz wrote:

>Indeed!

*serene smile*

>> Again IIRC, Dave played guitar on D&S and tR&tB. And another tune
>> or two, but it's all a mite fuzzy. ;)
>
>Wow - so does Deb do the "Joe Bouchard bass break" at the end of tR&tB?

I don't necessarily recall hearing it, but by that point things
were a LOT fuzzy. The video camera was long since out of memory
and I just headed off into nirvana after that. ;)

I did remember to take a couple of stills during Astronomy,
though.

>Man, I wish the tBS could find a gig up here in Boston (according to
>Deb, they've had no luck dealing with a venue that has a clue - don't
>know where they've tried to play though now that Mama Kin is gone).
>Love to see them again (and wouldn't mind jamming with 'em on bass if
>they want to create that "wall of guitar" sound of years gone by...).

I wish they could have, too, as I was in Boston the weekend they
were trying to schedule a gig for. The friend I was visiting (I'm
trying to convert her *g*) was Vary Vary Disappointed that the
Boston club owners once again proved to be the flakiest in the
world.

(Next time I come up, John, we should do lunch.)

--
Jean Lansford
oystrgal at bellsouth.net

You are the worst kind of parasite. The fact that you are fluffy only
enhances the level of evil.
 - Justen, "Still in Love"

For this and other stories, check out http://www.gamejag.com/Attic/