OFF: The Warp

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Mon Jul 9 17:06:22 EDT 2001

I think it's very likely that it is the same guy. The books are fictional
but I heard on an online radio documentary that they are based on the
author's own life. The main character is a poet and part of the second book
is based in a Yorkshire village.

Alastair.